COVID19 - Business Changes
Considering the COVID-19 Epidemic and “Social Distancing” requirements, we have adjusted our business processes to mitigate risks of Covid-19 and to meet WA State Government Legislation.
Some of the changes include;
- Contactless hand-over. For Dogs, our staff will transfer your pet onto our own leads.
- Contactless payment
- Restricted entry into office (maintain clean work environment for staff).
- Increased cleaning and sanitation regime of office space and equipment.
- Onsite Inspections limited to appointment only until further notice to maintain a clean work environment for our staff. Please enquire about scheduling a visit.
We also would respectfully request that all our clients to please maintain 1.5m distance from other clients in accordance with current W.A. Government social distancing guidelines.
"HELP! My pets in boarding and I have come down sick!":
Your pets currently staying at our facilities, but you have just come down sick. Don't stress, we are here to help.
Please do not attend site If you;
- Are displaying any cold or flu like symptoms.
- Are currently in self isolation.
- Have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or is currently in self isolation.
Our friendly staff here at Julies Kennels will ensure your pets get home safely. Call our office on 6310 4500 to make alternate arrangements for collection by either a nominated Agent or to discuss options for arranging Contactless Transport.